Recognition for Your Commitment to Diversity
RPA Inc. and INSIGHT Into Diversity, the oldest and largest diversity-focused publication in higher education are partnering in a new award program recognizing and honoring colleges and universities whose policies and practices demonstrate their efforts to expand diversity and inclusion beyond their student population. The INSIGHT Into Diversity Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award will be the first major, public recognition of institutions that focus on diversity in faculty, staff, administration and suppliers, as well as in developing a broadly diverse student body.
Both RPA and INSIGHT have decades of experience in higher education. We also share in our definition of diversity that extends well beyond race and gender to include LGBT people, religion, age, genetics, people with disabilities, and veterans, all of which will be taken into consideration in determining award winners.
We are now accepting applications for the INSIGHT Into Diversity Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award. The deadline to submit a completed application is August 31, 2012.
- Winners of this prestigious accolade will be recognized in an expansive cover article in the Winter issue of INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine. INSIGHT has nearly 400,000 readers per issue.
- Winners will receive an institutionally-tailored logo that can be prominently displayed in all school marketing materials and on their website, identifying their institution as excelling in its diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Winners will receive a handsome, custom-designed award to display on campus.
Why winning this award is important to your school:
- Students and their parents looking for diversity in the college they choose want to know that school administration and faculty reflects the world we live in, and that the school is progressive and responsible regarding diversity at all levels.
- Faculty, staff and administration want to know about diversity efforts when considering future employment.
- Government and alumni funders and accrediting bodies increasingly consider diversity in evaluating programs and institutions for grants, donations, etc.
Join us during this inaugural year, and be one of the first to be recognized for your outstanding diversity and inclusion efforts. To apply for the INSIGHT Into Diversity Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award, please go to the link below or www.insightintodiversity.com and complete the application by August 31, 2012. Every application must be signed by either the President or Chancellor or an authorized representative of the college or university in order to be considered. Schools will be categorized by size, therefore, we encourage all schools to apply. Applications are confidential and no responses from schools who are not winners will be published in any manner. Potomac Publishing, Inc., publisher of INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine holds all copyrights to the application and award logo.
Winners will be notified this Fall. If you have any questions,
please call INSIGHT Into Diversity at (800)537-0655 or
email Lenore Pearlstein at email@example.com
In partnership with